An insight into how genetic, endogenous and environmental factors play a complex and multifactorial role in ageing.
Objectives and content
- Learn about the difference between Fitzpatrick skin types and the ageing process
- Understand the key characteristics of skin ageing
- Understand the difference between intrinsic and extrinsic ageing
- Learn about the physiological impacts of UV exposure
- Understand the impact of hormones on the ageing process
- Explore different treatment options available and how they could be incorporated into your clinic