Transform your patient’s skin with the #1 physician-dispensed skincare system that helps correct hyperpigmentation and improve visible signs of skin ageing. Suitable for all Fitzpatrick I-VI skin types.
It is required that a listed medical prescriber for the account attends this training before, or at the same time as, their other clinic staff.
Obagi Medical products cannot be purchased until the medical prescriber for the account has attended the Obagi Nu-Derm® training.
Objectives and content
- Understand who is the Obagi client
- Learn about skin anatomy and physiology
- Understand the causes of ageing and effects on the skin
- Learn about skin analysis and the benefits of key ingredients
- Learn how to conduct patient assessments and tailor protocols
In-Academy also includes:
- Watch an OBSERV 520x and Obagi Skintrinsiq Device demonstration
- Case studies for patient indications
- Applications of Obagi Nu-Derm® demonstration
- Clever Clinic overview and demonstration
- How to incorporate Obagi into your business
- Opportunity to sample products
- Meet a dedicated Obagi Account Manager
- Q&A session
We highly recommend you watch the following essential pre-learning On Demand webinars prior to you attending the in Academy Training workshops.
- Skin Anatomy – no longer covered in-depth as part of the Academy sessions. New focus is on Nu-Derm system, synergy and science.
- Obagi Nu-Derm – to help build an initial understanding and baseline.