Welcome to the Foundation Filler Course. This complimentary On Demand Theory segment is designed to provide you with the necessary skills to achieve good clinical outcomes for your patients. This course is best suited to Healthcare Professionals* with limited or no injecting experience. It is also suitable for HCP’s who want to refresh or learn new cannula techniques. We believe it is important to learn how to use a cannula from the outset of your aesthetic career as it will not only make you a safer injector, but will also improve your patient outcomes.
*Only Doctors, Dentists, and Nurses with active registration with their relevant Professional Statutory Regulatory Body may attend this course
During the practical element you will learn a combined cannula/needle approach to treating the nasal labial folds and marionette lines.
Your learning pathway:
- Free online theory tutorial, which you can watch at your convenience.
- A knowledge assessment to be completed after watching the tutorial.
- Practical 1:1 2-hour session with our expert trainers at one of our academies. This allows you to learn in a supported and in a relaxed environment with bespoke training tailored to your individual needs and experience.
Practical Learning dates coming soon!
- Please note: you will need to bring a suitable model to the practical 1:1 2-hour session relevant to your learning needs.
- Anatomy Knowledge
- Reducing Complications
- Treatment theory & techniques
- Product knowledge & placement – effect it has anatomically
- Effective injection techniques using needle or cannula
- Patient assessment & treatment planning
- Consultation & managing expectations
Our highly skilled and qualified educators will provide you with full support and firsthand advice throughout your journey to help you gain further skills and confidence.
More information on Practical Learning dates coming soon!
Please contact the training team to express your interest email@example.com or call 0161 3932345